A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Note – If you already have the app installed then follow Step 3
Amazon Festive Quiz Answers
(All Answers) Amazon Festive Quiz Answers – Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
What You Have to Do is Just Answer All 5 Questions Correctly & If You Are Lucky Enough Then You Will Get Free ₹15000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Festive Quiz – Answer & Win Free ₹15000 Pay Balance
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Make New Account Using Signup Option
4. Just Click On That Banner & You Are About To Start The Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz
Techweu Tip: For Your Easiness, I Have Solved The All Questions Of This Quiz & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Below
Amazon Festive Quiz Answers – Win ₹15000
Question 1 – What is this kind of floor decoration, prevalent during the festival of Pongal known as?
Answer 1 – Kolam
Question 2 – What is this musical instrument commonly played during Bihu celebrations known as?
Answer 2 – Pepa
Question 3 – This type of sugar halwa surrounded by sesame and jaggery laddoos are typical of the food eaten on which occasion in Maharashtra?
Answer 3 – Makar Sankranti
Question 4 – This preparation shares its name with which of these festivals?
Answer 4 – Pongal
Question 5 – This kind of creatively made kites are commonly seen in a kite festival held on which occasion?
Answer 5 – Uttarayan
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win OnePlus 8T
I come at the end of summer and winter and right in the middle of a party. What am I?
Ans. The letter R
I come at the start of Rocket and at the end of the cracker, what am I?
Ans. The letter R
If you arrange these occasions in alphabetical order in English- which one comes last – Diwali, Durga Ashtami, Dussehra, Dhanteras?
Which of these glasses will get filled first?
All the letters in the first name of this cricketer are also there in which of these occasions/ festivals?
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win ₹15000
2. It cracks, stays for a moment, and then vanishes before your eyes. What festive item is it?
3. Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son. Who is that man?
Ans. My son
4. A ribbon is 30 inches long. If you cut it with a pair of scissors into 1 inch pieces, how many snips would it take?
5. What will replace the question mark?
Ans. Option A
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win ₹75000
Answers 1 – 20 minutes
Answers 2 – The number 15
Answers 3 – 1 hour
Question 4. Rahul went to a Diwali function and parked his car. What is the number of the parking space, where he parked his car?
Answers 4 – 87
Question 5. Put the two visuals together to get the name of a famous actor, many of whose films release around Diwali
Answers 5 – Shahrukh
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win ₹25000
Q1. A blue house has blue bricks, a yellow house has yellow bricks. What is a greenhouse made of?
Q2. A grandfather, two fathers, and two sons went to a cinema hall together and bought one ticket each. How many tickets did they buy in total?
Q3. Precious stones in a pack of cards. What?
Ans. A Dictionary
Q5. I am second in the first one, and at the end of the second one, shown in the visuals. What am I?
Ans. The letter I
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win ₹50000
Question 1. Connect the two visuals to get the name of an actress
Answer 1 – Dia Mirza
Question 2. I come at the start of Rocket and at the end of the cracker, what am I?
Answer 2 – The letter R
Question 3. Diwali is not complete without me, and I am in both of what you see on screen. What am I?
Answer 3 – Light
Question 4. If you take a number associated with the festival of Dussehra and raise it to the power of 100, you get the origin of what company’s name?
Answer 4 – Google
Question 5. If you have it you don’t share it. If you share it you don’t have it. What is it?
Answer 5 – A Secret
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win Sony Mirrorless Camera
Question 1 – What begins with T ends with T and has T in it?
Answer 1: A teapot
Question 2 – What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
Answer 2: A clock
Question 3 – I turn everything but I do not move. What am I?
Answer 3: Mirror
Question 4 – I weigh nothing, but you can still see me. If you put me in a bucket, I make the bucket lighter. What am I?
Answer 4: A hole
Question 5 – I am black when you buy me, red when you use me and gray when you throw me away. What am I?
Answer 5: Charcoal
More Details Of This Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 16th October from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21st October 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 1 year, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 1,20,000 credited over a period of 12 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in the account as Amazon Pay Balance.