A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers
(All Answers)Amazon January Edition Quiz – Answer & Win Free ₹15000
1, First Of All, Just Get The Amazon App From Playstore Or App Store if You Don’t Have it.
2. Now Just Open The App & Sign in Into Your Amazon Account
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
Small Help – For Your Ease We Have Added All The Correct Answers Of This Amazon January Quiz , Do Find Below
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers :
1.On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Answer is – Rio De Janeiro
2. On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Answer is –Alaska
3.15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when ___________ took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Answer is – K M Cariappa
4. National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organization
Answer is – Election commission of India
5. In 2019 , in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Answer is – Kuldeep Yadav
Answer is – Bad boys for life
7. The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Answer is – David Bowie
8. The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
Answer is – Karnataka
Answers Of Amazon January Quiz
1. Which of these is NOT celebrated in January?
Answer– Black Friday
2. As per which of these calendars are we in the year 2018?
Answer – Gregorian Calendar
3. Where will the 2018 Commonwealth Games be hosted?
Answer – Australia
4. SpaceX is expected to fly two private citizens on a week-long trip around the Moon by late 2018.
Answer – True
5. Which is both the coldest month of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and the warmest month of the year in the Southern Hemisphere?
Answer – January
6. Which of these states is scheduled to have State elections in 2018?
Answer – Rajasthan
Wow !! Just Success !! Now You Have Just Completed The amazon January Quiz.
More Details Of This Amazon Quiz Of January Edition :
1. This Contest will commence on 1st January from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st January 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 10 (ten) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 6 months, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 60,000 credited over a period of 6 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.