Yes, it is here the news iPhone 12 has been launched with the newest display details & Cutting edge material with a squared corner body including the 5G Support.
The Super Retina display in iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max and the Super Retina XDR display in iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max were engineered by Apple to meet our incredibly high standards. We believe these are the best OLED displays that have ever shipped in a smartphone while offering the best color accuracy in the industry. The Super Retina and Super Retina XDR displays have incredible contrast, high brightness, and a cinema standard wide color gamut. Together with the best system color management, colors are precisely calibrated to deliver an optimal viewing experience.
It comes with A14 Bionic Chipset which is worlds first 5nm Architecture based CPU
A14 Bionic. Apple’s A14 Bionic is the world’s first commercially produced chipset that is based on 5nm node technology, which gives it a huge advantage over the Android counterparts. Apple claims that it can even go head-to-head against some computer CPUs. This does sound like massive improvements over other processors
Latest updated Iphone Devices
- A new industrial design with squared-off edges, resembling the latest iPads Pro.
- Oled screen running edge to edge.
- MagSafe wireless charging, like a giant Apple Watch
- Ceramic Shield screens, for greater un-smashability.
- Bigger aperture for enhanced low-light performance
- 5G tech (with “smart data mode” to drop down to 4G when speed isn’t needed, so that battery life is preserved).
- Starting at $799/£799 for 64GB devices.
iPhone 12 Mini
- As above but smaller.
- Starting at $699/£699 for 64GB devices