After releasing OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for the OnePlus 8T last week, OnePlus has released an OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update for smartphones with Snapdragon 865.
The new update improves camera stability and optimizes imaging effects for a better shooting experience. It also improves system power consumption, reduces heating, and improves the gaming experience by preventing mistouch.
In addition, OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 fixes issues related to the Play Store and status bar. For more information, you can see the full changelog for the following updates.
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mistouch prevention to provide a better gaming experience
- Liquidity optimized in some mainstream games to reduce the risk of delays
- Optimize the alert slider user experience by adding toast messages when switching between the three modes
- Fixed an issue where the status bar would continue to hover on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed an issue where the Play Store couldn’t install the app
- Optimize the imaging effect to provide a better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Communication network
- Mobile network connectivity optimized to improve signal network strength
- Fixed a small probability issue with network interruptions during gameplay
OnePlus hasn’t officially announced a rollout for OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 at the time of this writing, but the update is currently only rolled out to a limited number of users, with a wider rollout. It is no exaggeration to say that it will start in a few days.
Buy Earphones from here in Discount,