Announced last month on Android 10 based OxygenOS 10.5, the OnePlus Nord N100 is getting the OxygenOS 10.5.1 update.
The new firmware will continue to be based on Android 10 but will improve system stability and optimize the touch and interaction experience on the Nord N100. In addition, the 10.5.1 update also improves the camera experience for Snapdragon 460 smartphones.
The complete changelog for the OxygenOS 10.5.1 update for the Nord N100 is as follows:
- Optimize your touch and interaction experience
- Improved system stability
- Improve your camera shooting experience
- Communication network
- Improved performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfer
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility
OxygenOS 10.5.1 is currently seeded by a limited number of users in Europe and more extensive deployment will begin in a few days.