Electrical appliances can be damaged over time. It doesn’t matter how well the product is manufactured and assembled by the brand. And the Apple Watch is no exception. Apple Watch is expensive and after-sales service isn’t cheap either. None of Apple’s product aftermarket services are affordable. That’s why Apple has Applecare and Applecare +.
If your Apple Watch falls under any of these services, you will be eligible for free repair. Yes, there are terms and conditions for these free repairs and an expiration date or expiration date. So if you own an Apple Watch and it’s relatively new, you need to make sure your device is still under warranty. There are two ways to do that. You can get answers by checking directly from your iPhone using the Apple Store app, or by accessing the Apple website from any device using any web browser. This guide describes both methods.
Check Apple Watch Warranty Using the Apple Support App:
The Apple Support App is Apple’s own app and can provide all the information about all Apple devices. Use your Apple ID to track this information. This information is connected to all Apple devices owned by that user. This information also includes warranty information for all these devices.
- First, download the Apple Support application from the App Store.
- Open the Detect screen and tap the account icon displayed at the top.
- On the Account menu, there is a Check Coverage option. Tap it to see a list of all Apple products associated with that Apple ID. You’ll also see your Apple Watch here.
- Then tap the watch to see all the information and serial number about the watch’s warranty. The watch will display the expiration date of the warranty.
Buy Apple Products on huge discount
Check Apple Watch Warranty Using the Web Browser:
Now, this process requires you to know the serial number of Apple Watch. To quickly find out the serial number, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and go to “General”> “About”. Here, you will see the serial number of the Apple Watch.
- Open up a web browser in any device that you prefer and then go to the site checkcoverage.apple.com.
- Here you will see a dialog box asking for a serial number. Enter the serial number of your Apple Watch in that box and also enter the captcha code in the box below.
- Then click on Continue.
- Now on the next screen, if everything that you entered was correct, you will see information about your device’s warranty regarding telephone technical support, repairs and service coverage, valid purchase date, etc.
Now you know how to quickly check your Apple Watch warranty in just a few steps. If you encounter any issues while reviewing the warranty in this guide, please comment below. We will contact you.