This article is about the inquiry that everyone is correct currently posing on the web, which is the way to hack wifi secret word on PC. We have examined both the ways including how to do that without any software and with software. we will utilize the Windows built-in tool, command prompt. And for the latter, for the last mentioned, the software which we will use is called as PassFab Wifi Key, and this instrument is a certain shot technique to assist you to get the wifi secret key. We should not wait for any further and will investigate these demonstrated ways.
Here Know About Command Prompt:
Command Prompt is a command-line interpreter application available in most Windows operating systems. It’s used to execute entered commands. Most of those commands automate tasks via scripts and batch files, perform advanced administrative functions, and troubleshoot or solve certain kinds of Windows issues.
Command Prompt is officially called Windows Command Processor, but it’s also sometimes referred to as the command shell or cmd prompt, or even by its filename, cmd.exe.
Command Prompt is sometimes incorrectly referred to as “the DOS prompt” or as MS-DOS itself. Command Prompt is a Windows program that emulates many of the command line abilities available in MS-DOS, but it’s not MS-DOS.
How to Hack Wi-Fi Password on Laptop/PC without Any Software:
The strategy that we will learn today will be working in Windows 10 and 8 but unfortunately, this technique isn’t supported by Windows 7. Follow the process given beneath to know “how to hack wifi secret word on a PC with no product”.
- First, you need to go on the “Start” button and type “cmd” in the search bar. After that select “Command Prompt” as admin so that you can access it faster.
- Once are done with the above process you need to type the following command. C:\Users\user> netsh wlan show profiles
- After that, you will see the list of networks on which you join with your computer.
- Now you need to type the following command in order to find the password of one network profile. Please keep in mind that you replace the profile name with the name of the profile. C:\Users\user> netsh wlan show profiles name=profilename key=clear
- Once you are done with the above process, find the “Key Content” line which will be the password of that corresponding network.
So, you have all done, this was all about how you can find your Wi-Fi password without any software. This method is very much effective if you are going to use it on Windows 8 and 10. So what you are waiting for, go on and try on your computer.