How To Play with or without emulator -Full Guide
More than two many years have handed because its original launch, PUBG is still just one of the most popular battle royale game titles out there that you can love on Computer and consoles. PUBG Cellular is the edition of the sport obtainable for Android and iOS. Even so, we are positive that practically nothing matches the PUBG practical experience that you can knowledge on a larger screen, and which is why in this post, we’ll explain to you how to participate in PUBG on Pc with out an emulator and how to play PUBG Cellular on Computer system with emulator.
How to Play PUBG on Personal computer without Emulator
PUBG Laptop is obtainable to perform by using Steam. First you have to have to set up Steam, the most well-known Computer recreation storefront and then adhere to these techniques to get started off.
- Go to the PUBG Lite website by clicking here > click on the yellow download button under PUBG Lite for PC.
- On the next page, once again click on the Yellow Download button to go ahead.
- After the PUBG Lite setup is downloaded, open it and log in to your PUBG account by entering your credentials. In case you don’t have a PUBG account, be sure to create one.
- After you have logged in, click on the Install button. This will install the game on your computer’s local storage.
- That’s all, you can now play PUBG on your computer, that too without paying a dime
How to Play PUBG with PC emulator
The last method that we are suggesting isn’t for playing the PC version of PUBG, but instead through this method you will be able to play PUBG Mobile on your computer with the help of an Android emulator. Here we’ll also show you how to change PUBG emulator language to English.
- Click here and download the official Gameloop PUBG Mobile emulator which used to be called Tencent Gaming Buddy earlier.
- After the .exe file is downloaded, install it on your system.
- Once installed, open the emulator, which you’ll see will boot up in the Chinese language. So, before going ahead, you need to change the language to English.
- To do that, give the run command on your Windows PC by pressing Windows key + R and type regedit. Click on OK and from the pop-up menu, click on Yes.
- This will open the Registry Editor with the MobileGamePC already selected in the sub-menus on the left.
- Under MobileGamePC, double-click on UserLanguage and enter en_US in Value data. Click on OK and restart the emulator.
- Well, that’s it. After you open the emulator, in the search bar look for PUBG Mobile > download and install the game > once the game is installed, it will appear in the My games section of the emulator. Click on it to play.
How to Engage in PUBG on Computer emulator
The very last technique that we are suggesting isn’t for actively playing the Laptop model of PUBG, but instead through this method you will be ready to participate in PUBG Cellular on your computer with the enable of an Android emulator. In this article we will also exhibit you how to transform PUBG emulator language to English.
- Click here and down load the official Gameloop PUBG Cell emulator which utilized to be named Tencent Gaming Buddy earlier.
- Soon after the .exe file is downloaded, put in it on your technique.
- The moment set up, open the emulator, which you may see will boot up in the Chinese language. So, prior to going in advance, you have to have to transform the language to English.
- To do that, give the operate command on your Home windows Computer by pressing Windows critical + R and kind regedit. Simply click on Alright and from the pop-up menu, simply click on Of course.
- This will open the Registry Editor with the MobileGamePC currently selected in the sub-menus on the remaining.
- Below MobileGamePC, double-simply click on UserLanguage and enter en_US in Price info. Simply click on Alright and restart the emulator.
- Well, which is it. After you open up the emulator, in the lookup bar glance for PUBG Cell > down load and put in the activity > after the game is installed, it will surface in the My video games segment of the emulator. Click on on it to engage in.