If you are a new user, you will have to spend money for Windows 10, but licensed users of Windows 7 or 8 can reserve their copy of Windows 10 today. After its launch, they can download the new operating system.
It is very easy to reserve a copy of Windows 10, you have to follow the suggestions below. First of all, you have to install the latest Windows Update on the PC.
1. You on windows 8 Windows key + C> Settings> Change PC Settings You can do this by going to
2. Written updates and recovery on the left (Update and recovery) Click on After that update your computer by clicking on the download or install button.
3. To update on Windows 7 you can start by clicking on the Start button. Type update in the search box, then Windows update Click on
4. Check for updates in the bar on the left (Check for updates) Click on Now select all the updates and click on install updates.
With all the updates installed, the Get Windows 10 app will also be installed on your computer. Through this app you can reserve a copy of your Windows 10 (Windows 10). The way to do it.
1. Click on the Windows icon on the system tray.
2. Reserve your free upgrade (Reserve your free upgrade) Click on
3. Enter your email address to get the confirmation of the reservation.
4. Now you will see a message saying that your upgrade has been reserved. Here the bottom left canal reservation (Cancel reservation) Button also remains. If you want to cancel the reservation, you can click on this button.
Even after installing the update, if you are unable to see the Get Windows 10 app, you can use the Microsoft FAQ for help. (MicrosoftFAQ) Can go to page.