My Realme is charging very slow what should i do ?
Don’t worry we got your back to help you slow charging is a very often issue which comes in devices that supports fast charging, but this doesn’t means that your device has any issue probably 80%.
Don’t worry here are some simple steps you can do and it will help you get it back 99% .
- We strongly recommend to use original charging cable and USB adapter came with your box .
- Third-party accessories should not be use any smartphone.
Below are some scenarios with recommendations to help you .
- Try with another charger/USB cable or socket.
- Please back up all of your data, clear the cache and flash to the latest OS version.
- If you are using computer plus USB cable or power bank, advice to use original charger.
- Change another charger/USB cable, replug the USB or socket.
Slow Charging or Not charging fully
- Check the environment temperature, too high (45°- 53°) or too low (-3°- 0°) may cause to charge slowly or not to charge full.
- Please don’t operate the phone when charging, clear background Apps /tasks.
- Change the charger and update software, if the problem still persists, send for repair.
That was most frequent asked question by our readers, we hope this helps you for more details you drop your queries here