How to Check vacant train seats, reservation chart online, now see reservation chart on IRCTC website and learn more about vacant seats
The reservation chart will be streamed live on the IRCTC website. Let us tell you about it in detail…
How to view the reservation chart on the IRCTC website …
1. Visit the IRCTC website. At the bottom, you will see a new option of ‘Charts / Vacancy’.
2. You have to give the details of the journey. Such as train number, date of travel and boarding station
3. After this, information about vacant seats will be available on the basis of class and coach.
4. After clicking on a particular coach number, you can see the complete details based on the seat.
Important things about the new feature of IRCTC …
1. Seats in different colors will be shown on the Indian Railways website, IRCTC, like airline tickets. Colors will be decided on the basis of booked, empty, and partially booked.
2. This feature gives the details of vacant seats based on class and coach. This information is available on the basis of the first chart of the reservation list. Explain that the first chart is prepared four hours before the train opens.
3. If a second chart is made, there will be an option to see the details of vacant seats available under the second chart. The second chart is usually prepared 30 minutes before the train opens.