The function of adding audio or music to small videos or clips that people publish is very popular. Even Instagram recently added this feature, and many people are using this feature to unleash their creativity. But we can’t choose to add audio to snapshots or stories in Snapchat.
We did not add music as an option for a separate setting, but there is a workaround to add audio to your snapshots. Therefore, in this article, we will guide you through the entire process of adding audio to Snapchat stories and snapshots. You also do not need to use auxiliary equipment for this. Therefore, without further ado, let us enter it.
How to add music to a Snapchat story?
To do this, you need to install an audio streaming/playback application on your device. The audio you want to add to the snapshot needs to go through the app itself. After confirming the song or part of the music you want to add to the story, please play it in the audio application. Pause for a few seconds before the audio portion you want to add to the Snapchat story.
- Open Snapchat.
- Using the camera rotating icon at the top set the story to use either the front camera or the rear camera.
- If you are using an Android, then pull down on the notification center, and there you will see your paused audio. Similarly, do the same with iOS too. Push up from the bottom to open up the control center, and here also you will see your paused audio. Then play the paused audio and set the volume to the full.
- Go back to Snapchat and press and hold the record button.
- Record all that you want with your camera with the song playing in the background. Once you have the snap or story that you want to share, let go of the record button.
- You will see a small arrow icon in the corner. Tap on it and choose to either send the video as a snap to some of your friends or everyone as a story.
The device’s mic captured the audio that was coming out of the speaker during the recording. So this works as a way to add audio to Snapchat stories or snaps. But you will have to set the volume level to the max as the mic otherwise might not be able to pick up the audio at a lower volume. So you can’t expect to use this in a classroom or a noisy environment.
So that is how you add audio to a Snapchat story. If you have any questions or queries about this guide, then comment down below, and we will get back to you.