So let’s know step-by-step how to place JioMart order on Whatsapp-
1. First of all, save +91 88500 08000 as JioMart in your smartphone.
2. After saving the number, search this number in your WhatsApp contact, for this the list will need to be refreshed.
3. Now send the ‘Hi’ message to this contact number.
4. After sending the message, you will get an auto-generated message. It will be mentioned in this message that this facility is available only in Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan.
5. It will be informed that if you place your order before 7 pm using JioMart, you will be able to get this order from your nearest grocery store within the next two days.
6. You will also be given a link in this auto-generated message, which will be available for only 30 minutes. If you do not use this link within 30 minutes. Then you have to send a message of ‘Hi’ to place the order again.
7. By clicking on the link, the page of ‘Jiamart’ will open, in this page you will be asked for some information. Such as your home address and your phone number etc.
8. After filling the information, click on ‘Proceed’.
9. Now you will see a list of goods available at the grocery store. This list is not as large as expected. JioMart should improve it.
10. After placing the order, JioMart will tell you the amount of the total payment and will immediately message another WhatsApp.
11. In the next message, you will find the name and address of your nearest grocery store, from where you can get the ordered goods. Apart from this, you will also be given a phone number, on which you can get more information by calling. Apart from this, as soon as your order is ready, you will also get a message from your nearest grocery store. Order must be paid at the time of taking the goods.
12. Also, JioMart will also send you a Google Map link. With the help of which you can easily reach that grocery store.
Let me tell you, JioMart started in January this year.