Apple Watch is one of the most versatile watches on the planet. You can use Apple Watch to easily accomplish multiple tasks. Not only that, you can also easily design and customize Apple watch faces. With the recent Watch OS update, users can now share their Apple watch faces with friends and other community members.
There are many options for sharing watch faces, but the most common is iMessage. But you can also share your Apple Watch Face directly from Apple Watch without using an iPhone. At least, this makes it an interesting attempt. Finally, the user also needs to receive the dial and install it in order to use it normally.
How to Share Your Apple Watch Face
If you have an Apple Watch and want to share your watch face, then you must first check some requirements. Make sure you have updated your iPhone to iOS 14 or later. Also, this only applies to Apple Watch running WatchOS 7 or higher, so please keep this in mind. If you have checked all these requirements, then you can share your watch face to your iPhone or iPad.
- Long tap on the screen of your Apple Watch to bring the Face Settings icon and Edit option. Click on the Settings icon left of the Edit option.
- Now, tap on the Add Contact option at the top of the screen.
- To select a contact, if you want to do it on a dial pad, then click on the Dialpad icon on the leftmost top corner. Also, you can find a contact using Siri. For that, click on the first Siri icon. Even more, you can access all your saved contact by clicking on the middle Contact icon.
- Select the Contact that you want to share the Apple Watch Face with, and then click on the Create Message option below, then select whatever message template you want to send.
- Now, to send the Apple Watch Face to the contact, scroll down and click on the Send button.
Receiving the Shared Apple Watch Face
If you have already installed the Watch app on your iPhone or iPad, there shouldn’t be any problems here. Well, if you haven’t installed the Watch app, you must install it; otherwise, it won’t work.
Therefore, to receive the shared Apple Watch Face, turn on iMessages on your iPhone iPad. Your iPhone will be redirected to the Watch app on the iPhone and display a collection of shared faces.
After that, you can click on the Shared message and can add the face to your collection using the Watch app.
Sharing watch faces is an interesting activity, and more people will try it. In addition, you can now make custom Apple watch faces and share them with your friends or the developer community.
If you encounter any difficulties when sharing watch faces, please leave a comment below. Our technical experts will help you at any time.