Things seem to be moving fast, with the OnePlus co-founder saying he left the company two months ago and wants to pursue a new hardware venture. Carl Pei has secured an initial investment of $ 7 million, with some of the funding coming from prominent players.
- Tony Fadell-Principal of FutureShape and Inventor of iPod
- Casey Neistat – YouTuber
- Kevin Lin – Twitch co-founder
- Steve Huffman – Reddit CEO
- Liam Casey – Founder and Chief Executive Officer of PCH
- Paddy Cosgrave – Founder of the Web Summit
- Josh Buckley – Chief Executive Officer of Product Hunt
The company plans to set up an office in London and currently employs 10 people already on board. Unfortunately, apart from that, there is no information about what this would be like. Some speculate that it’s all about music hardware, but it’s hard to test these claims because there’s no official information at all.