Realme 6i and upcoming Realme smartphones will not have Chinese apps banned -TechWeu

Published on:

The future of Realme 6i and Realme company will not be available in future smartphones launched by the Indian government banned Chinese apps. Chinese smartphone maker Realme announced this on Thursday.
Not only for new and upcoming smartphones, but the company has also found a solution to remove Chinese apps for existing smartphones as well. The company has announced the release of over-the-air updates for existing smartphones, which will be rolled out in the coming days. Through this update, the ‘Clean up Storage’ feature powered by China’s Cheetah Mobile will be removed from the existing phone. Let me tell you, this feature is based on the Clean Master app, which is part of the 59 apps that were banned by the Indian government last month.
Realme has Twitter Announced via “Your data privacy is extremely important to Realme and we have never shared users’ data with any units.” The company wrote for fans and the media, “Realme always follows the rules and regulations of the areas where it operates and will also follow the instructions given by the government.”It is reported that on Friday Realme 6i None of the 59 apps banned by the Indian government in smartphones have been pre-loaded. The company also made it clear that not only Realme 6i but these smartphones will not be included in all smartphones launched in the future of the company.

The company also said that it also gives its users the option to uninstall pre-loaded apps in the smartphone. The company has specifically given the option to uninstall pre-installed apps like Helo and UC Browser, which are among the Indian government banned apps.

Apart from preloaded apps, one of the major concerns present in Realme phones is the Cleanup Storage feature, which is based on the Clean Master app powered by Cheetah Mobile in China. This app is also included in the ban apps by the Government of India. The company says that this feature will be removed through an over-the-air update, which is to be released for the Realme phone in early August. The company confirmed Techweu that after this update, the banned apps will be completely removed from the phone.

Let us tell you, Realme is not the first smartphone company in India to express its concern over user security after the Indian government imposed a ban on Chinese apps. Earlier Xiaomi sub-brand Poco also recently launched its new Poco M2 Pro I gave clarification on the pre-loaded ban apps. The company promised that the software update would fix the problem. However, there is still an update rollout.

Related

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Aksh Swanni
Aksh Swanni
Aksh Swanni writes about Technology, smartphones, & Gaming for Techweu, out of Delhi. Aksh is technology & gadgets Author for techweu, and has frequently written about technology, gadgets on all platforms and new developments in the world of smartphones. In his free time, Aksh likes to spend time on his Play Station, learn new technologies, watch informative videos, and watching movies. Aksh is available on Aksh@techweu.com, you can send in your leads and tips.
Hola!

Want to be a Tech-Savvy? Sign-Up & Flaunt yourself within your Friends...