Xiaomi’s Redmi model has introduced Redmi AirDots S wireless Bluetooth headset in China, successor of last year’s AirDots.
The new Redmi AirDots S provides seamless switching involving mono and binaural manner, features the most current Bluetooth 5. chip, which delivers 2 times the transmission charge when compared with the former era as well as a lot quicker and a lot more steady connectivity.
There is also new very low-latency activity mode for gamers that can be enabled with three taps on the headset.
It weighs just 4.1 grams, Engage in/pause new music just by tapping or double tap to launch voice assistant. It provides 4 several hours of audio playback on a one charge and the charging scenario features up to 12 hours of backup.
Redmi AirDots S specifications
- Bluetooth 5. connectivity with Realtek RTL8763BFR chip, connects to the cellphone right away when you get rid of from the case
- 7.2mm dynamic driver device
- Contact controls for new music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Small latency recreation method
- Seamless switching between mono and binaural modes
- Proportions Headphones: 26.65×16.4×21.6mm Body weight: 4.1g (Each and every)
- Proportions Circumstance: 62×40×27.2mm Body weight: 35.4g
- H2o resistant (IPX4)
- 40mAh battery on the headset offer you 4 several hours of battery life on a single demand, 300mAh battery on the charging scenario offers 12 several hours of backup
The Redmi AirDots S will come in Black color and is priced at 99.9 yuan (US$ 14.16 / Rs. 1,075 approx.) and is currently on sale on mi.com in China.