Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 10-Based MIUI 11 Update Rolling Out Now as ‘Beta Stable’
After a long postponement, and a great deal of baffled clients, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is at last accepting the MIUI 11 update dependent on Android 10. The update was declared on a MIUI gathering on Xiaomi’s Mi Community by the organization’s Redmi Note 8 Sub-Forum supervisory crew.
The refreshed MIUI variant V184.108.40.206.QGGMIXM for the Redmi Note 8 Pro is a beta stable worldwide form of the product. A beta stable rendition is basically a steady form of the product that is turned out to few clients at first, and afterward countless clients if no significant bugs are found.
The declaration on Mi Community said that the Android 10-based MIUI 11 update will be pushed over-the-air (OTA) to irregular clients at first. The declaration, in any case, didn’t make reference to a changelog.
It indeed, said that the update will be ‘with/without the Changelog’. Further, the update will be turned out to the general population after an effective see of the beta stable adaptation of the product.
In conclusion, the organization cautioned clients against releasing the download connect for the beta stable rendition of MIUI for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
It further said that the update record size is 1.9GB and the MIUI 11 update dependent on Android 10 will likewise bring HD support for Netflix.
Below are detailed list of updates/changes comming with V220.127.116.11.QGGMIXM
MIUI Updates rolled out for the smartphone:
- [Apr 16, 2020]: Xiaomi has released Android 10 based Kernel Source codes for Redmi Note 8 Pro. [Github Link]
- [Mar 27, 2020]: After a partial roll-out, Xiaomi has finally started rolling out Android 10 based MIUI 18.104.22.168.QGGINXM with January Android security patch. The update weighs 1.9 GBs in size and brings HD support for Netflix content as per the changelog. [Download Link]
- [Mar 13, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 10 based MIUI 22.214.171.124.QGGINXM with January security Patch in India for select users gradually. The update weighs 1.9 GBs in size and finally adds HD support for Netflix, according to the changelog.
- [Jan 6, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 126.96.36.199.PGGINXM with December security Patch. The update weighs 337 MBs in size and fixes the SMS/OTP issue. [Download Link/OTA from 188.8.131.52]
- [Dec 13, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 184.108.40.206.PGGINXM with November security patch. The update weighs 602 MBs in size and brings MIUI 11 to the device [Download Link/OTA from 10.4.4.0]
- [Nov 14, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 220.127.116.11.PGGINXM. The update weighs around 616 MBs in size, and brings October security patch, new features such as New Minimalistic Design, Quick Replies, New Dynamic Sound Effects, Redesigned Settings Menu, Mi Share and more to the devices. [Download Link]
- [Nov 3, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.4.4.0.PGGINXM with optimized system performance and improved security and stability. The update weighs around 180MB in size, but it doesn’t bring the latest security patch. [Download Link]
- [Oct 19, 2019]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 10.4.3.0.PGGINXM with September security patch, the update weighs around 226MB in size and brings optimizations to improve built-in Alexa integration. [Download Link]
The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes in Gamma Green, Halo White and Shadow Black colors, is priced at Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15,999 and the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 17,999.
Buy Redmi Note 8 Pro Variants here