A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at Techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers
Total 1 user Will Be Selected as Winner From This Amazon Children’s Day Quiz & LEGO Classic Brick Set Will Be Credited Into Their Pay Wallet Before 31st January 2020.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz – How To Play This Quiz ?
1, First Of All, Just Login Into Amazon Account
2. Now Just Click On Search bar & Search For Word “Quiz”
4. Now Click On “Amazon Children’s Day” Quiz Banner & They Will Ask You to Watch The Video. Just Skip The Video & Click On Start Quiz Button
5. Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers | Solved
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
2. In 2013 at the age of 18, which player won a world championship medal in this sport?
Ans. PV Sindhu
3. Who among the following is India’s youngest ever Grandmaster in this sport?
Ans. Gukesh D
Ans. Greta Thunberg
Ans. Angad Daryani
Done !! Congratulations, You Just Cleared The Amazon Children’s Day Quiz, Now Keep Your Eyes On Prize List
More Details Of This Children’s Day Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 12th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 18th October 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 500 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.