A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Amazon Great Indian Festival Festive Riddles Quiz Answers
(All Answers) Amazon Great Indian Festival Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Answer & Win Rs.75000
What You Have to Do is Just Answer All 10 Questions Correctly & If You Are Lucky Enough Then You Will Get Free iPhone 11 Pro
Amazon Great Indian Festival Festive Riddles Quiz – Answer & Win Free Pay Balance
Note – If you already have the app installed then follow Step 3
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Make New Account Using Signup Option
4. Just Click On That Banner & You Are About To Start The Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz
Techweu Tip: For Your Easiness, I Have Solved The All Questions Of This Quiz & You Will Find All Correct Answer to This Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Below
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win ₹75000
Answers 1 – 20 minutes
Answers 2 – The number 15
Answers 3 – 1 hour
Question 4. Rahul went to a Diwali function and parked his car. What is the number of the parking space, where he parked his car?
Answers 4 – 87
Question 5. Put the two visuals together to get the name of a famous actor, many of whose films release around Diwali
Answers 5 – Shahrukh
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win ₹25000
Q1. A blue house has blue bricks, a yellow house has yellow bricks. What is a greenhouse made of?
Q2. A grandfather, two fathers, and two sons went to a cinema hall together and bought one ticket each. How many tickets did they buy in total?
Q3. Precious stones in a pack of cards. What?
Ans. A Dictionary
Q5. I am second in the first one, and at the end of the second one, shown in the visuals. What am I?
Ans. The letter I
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win ₹50000
Question 1. Connect the two visuals to get the name of an actress
Answer 1 – Dia Mirza
Question 2. I come at the start of Rocket and at the end of the cracker, what am I?
Answer 2 – The letter R
Question 3. Diwali is not complete without me, and I am in both of what you see on screen. What am I?
Answer 3 – Light
Question 4. If you take a number associated with the festival of Dussehra and raise it to the power of 100, you get the origin of what the company’s name?
Answer 4 – Google
Question 5. If you have it you don’t share it. If you share it you don’t have it. What is it?
Answer 5 – A Secret
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers – Win Sony Mirrorless Camera
Question 1 – What begins with T ends with T and has T in it?
Answer 1: A teapot
Question 2 – What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
Answer 2: A clock
Question 3 – I turn everything but I do not move. What am I?
Answer 3: Mirror
Question 4 – I weigh nothing, but you can still see me. If you put me in a bucket, I make the bucket lighter. What am I?
Answer 4: A hole
Question 5 – I am black when you buy me, red when you use me and gray when you throw me away. What am I?
Answer 5: Charcoal
More Details Of This Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 16th October from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21st October 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 1 year, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 1,20,000 credited over a period of 12 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.