A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, an attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at Techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers
[Answers] Amazon Saheli Quiz – Win ₹20000 Pay | 10 Winners | Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Quiz
Amazon Saheli Quiz – How To Play This Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Quiz Quiz?
1, First Of All, Just Login Into Amazon Account
2. Now Just Click On Search bar & Search For Word “Quiz”
4. Now Click On “Saheli Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Quiz” Quiz Banner & They Will Ask You to Watch The Video. Just Skip The Video & Click On Start Quiz Button
5. Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers
Amazon Saheli Quiz – All Correct Answers | Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Quiz
Q1:When is Women’s Entrepreneurship Day observed every year?
Answer: 19th November
Q2. In which year was the first women’s entrepreneurship day held? The inaugural event was held in New York City at the United Nations.
Answer: Amazon Saheli
Answer: All of the above
Answer: Inspiring stories of women sellers
Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers – Recent Quiz
Question 1:- Today, October 08 is celebrated as ‘Indian Air-force (IAF) Day’ as the IAF was founded on this day in 1932. What is the motto of the IAF?
The answer is:– Touch The Sky With Glory
Question 2 – What rank does the Chief of Air Staff hold in the Indian Air-Force?
The answer is:– Air Chief Marshal
Question 3 – The white-ish, crescent moon-shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
The answer is:– Lunula
Question 4 – Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
The answer is:– Garba
Question 5 – Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
The answer is:– Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Amazon Saheli Quiz – All Correct Answers | Older Quiz
Q1. Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
Q2. Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India?
Q3. Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
Answer: Qubani ka Meetha
Q4. There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
Q5. Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers – 17th January 2020
Question 1 – When is women’s day celebrated across the world?
Answers is – 8th March
Answers is – Amazon Saheli
Question 3 – Amazon Saheli supports women entrepreneurs with benefits such as training, free imaging and cataloging services, subsidized fees, management support and enhanced discoverability through a separate storefront.
Answers is – TRUE
Answers is – To boost women entrepreneurship in the country
Question 5 – Who was the first and only female Prime Minister of India, and the second longest-serving, second only to her father?
Answers is – Indira Gandhi
Done !! Congratulations, You Just Cleared The Amazon Saheli Quiz, Now Keep Your Eyes On Prize List
More Details Of This Women’s Entrepreneurship DayQuiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 1st March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th March 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon..
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon., you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 25 (twenty-five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.