A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, an attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at Techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Amazon Television Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Television Day Quiz – How To Play This Quiz?
1, First Of All, Just Login Into Amazon Account
2. Now Just Click On Search bar & Search For Word “Quiz”
4. Now Click On “Amazon Television Day” Quiz Banner & They Will Ask You to Watch The Video. Just Skip The Video & Click On Start Quiz Button
5. Now Select Answers According To Below Posted Solved Answers
Amazon Television Day Quiz Answers | Solved
Ans. Amitabh Bachchan
2. Krishi Darshan, Chaupaal, Samachar, and Kalyani were the first programs on which channel?
3. First transmitted on BBC in 1938, what was the world’s first television game show?
Ans. Spelling Bee
4. Which company, in 1982, produced the first mass-produced pocket television: the Watchman?
5. The ’Neighbor’s Envy, Owner’s Pride’ slogan is associated with which brand of TV?
Done !! Congratulations, You Just Cleared The Amazon Television Day Quiz , Now Keep Your Eyes On Prize List
More Details Of This Television Day Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 1st October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10th October 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon., you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.