This guide will guide you through the steps to change your Snapchat password. Similarly, the procedure for resetting the password is shared. This multimedia messaging app supports USP for self-expired photos and messages. Well, it’s the feature itself that makes it somehow stand out in the crowd. It also incorporates some security measures in the form of end-to-end encryption and the My Eyes Only feature.
You should also consider using strong passwords. It can consist of both uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and symbols. We always recommend that you follow the same policy and not use the same password. You need to change your password on a regular basis. This guide will show you how. Below are the detailed steps to change your Snapchat password. It also shows how to reset your existing password if you forget it. follow me.
How To Change Snapchat Password
Let’s start with the steps to change your account password. Here are the steps you need to take to do the same:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your device
- Then tap the avatar in the upper left.
- Then you will see your profile. Tap the Settings icon in the upper right.
- Go to the Password section and enter your current password.
- Then enter the new password you selected and enter it again to confirm. Choose a strong password that consists of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Finally, click Save. That’s it. Your Snapchat password has changed successfully.
How to Reset Password
If you can’t access your account because you forgot your Snapchat password, you’ll need to reset your password and create a new one. To do this, you need access to your registered mobile number or email address. With that in mind, here are the steps you need to take:
- On the Snapchat login screen, enter your email address or username.
- Next, at the bottom, [Forgot your password? ] Link.
- Select next. How do I reset my password: by email or phone.
- Select Email and a password reset link will be emailed to you. Open that link and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
- On the other hand, if you select Via Phone, enter your mobile number and tap Continue.
- Then select Send via SMS or Call to get a 6-digit verification code.
- Copy that code into Snapchat and click Continue.
- Finally, enter the new password in the space provided.
These are the steps to change and reset your Snapchat password. If you have any questions about the above steps, please let us know in the comments section below. & Nbsp;