How to change the password of JioFi from the website and MyJio app Know All The Steps Here
Buy JioFi Now
How to change JioFi password (via website)
1. To change the password of the JioFi Router, the user has to connect his device to the JioFi hotspot.
2. Now the user has to go to the web browser of the connected device. Now enter Http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1 in the URL bar.
3. After opening the website, the user has to click on the login option which is given on the right.
4. In this, you have to login by entering the username and password.
5. After this, first, click on ‘Network’, then on ‘Wi-Fi Configuration’ and then on ‘Secure Key’.
How to change JioFi password (via My Jio app)
1. The user has to first connect the JioFi Router to their device and then open the MyJio app on their smartphone.
2. Now tap on the ‘My Device’ section shown at the bottom of the screen.
3. Now click on the Settings icon which appears on the right edge and select the ‘Change Password’ option.
4. Now enter and submit a new password.