WhatsApp’s client mass migration graciousness of its new protection strategy changes has been a boon for alternative messaging apps like Telegram. To additional boost its prevalence, Telegram presently lets leaving WhatsApp clients can move their visit history and It likewise presented new stickers and animations, and activity over to its application. This could be the one feature that will tip over WhatsApp clients that are as yet going back and forth about stopping the Facebook-owned platform.
Step by step instructions to move chats from WhatsApp to Telegram on Android:-
Android clients can open a WhatsApp chat, tap on the three vertical dots on the upper right corner and afterward click on Export Chat and choose ‘Telegram’ in the Share menu. Messages will be brought into the current day, however, it will incorporate original timestamps.
- Go to Chat you want to export.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right.
- Click on More.
- A small window will appear, Select “Export Chat”
- Another window will appear to select the app on which you want to export the Chats.
- Select on the Telegram App (Note: Telegram App should be installed in the Mobile)
- Select the Person/Account you want to share the Chat to.
- Select “Send” in the “Send Message” Window.
- Hurray! your chat has been Exported to Telegram.
Messages and media moved to Telegram won’t consume extra space, the organization explained. Clients can likewise enhance extra storage space and control cache size by tapping on the ‘Data and Storage Usage’ tab in ‘Settings’. Yet, The texting application additionally affirmed that Telegram servers don’t store data about deleted chats and call logs.
The application will likewise permit clients to delete messages they send and get for both sides, without leaving a trace. Mystery chats, groups, and call history can be eradicated for all sides whenever.
Step by step instructions to move chats from WhatsApp to Telegram on iOS:-
To move a chat from WhatsApp on iOS,
- Open the Contact Information or Group Information page in WhatsApp
- Tap Export Chat, at that point choose Telegram in the Share menu.
- WhatsApp for iOS also lets the user export chats directly from the chat list.
- Swipe left on a chat, at that point choose and then > Export Chat.
Hope i have Helped you in this Trick of Exporting the Chat to Telegram, Do Comment if you like my work also follow me on my social media.