Pokémon is an international sensation that began 20 years ago in 1995. The video game has served as an inspiration for many comic books, cinema, and television series. If you have never played this game then you can identify it with cute looking monsters.
Pokémon Go is the latest game in this series. This is the first game for the smartphone that Niantic Labs has prepared. This company had earlier created a similar game Ingress which was not very successful. It seems that the company acquired the hit formula through Pokémon Go. Let us elaborate on Pokémon Go.
1. Pokémon Go is a smartphone game based on the classic Pokémon games of Nintendo.
2. It is available for Android and iOS platforms. It has not yet been officially launched in India. If you have an Android phone, you can download it easily.
3. In this game, you can gain points by catching cute monsters (Pokémon) using the phone’s camera. You can also train these Pokémon and they can also be used in gyms bets.
4. This game has not even been released for a week and Pokémon Go More popular than tinder is done.
5. You have to walk in the real world to acquire Pokémon and fight in gyms. Whenever you walk and turn, your character will also move and turn inside the game.
6. In order to hatch Pokémon Eggs, you must walk a certain distance. Want to get a different type of egg? Be prepared to walk 10 kilometers to get Pokémon.
7. People are moving out of the houses to play this game. Very strange stories are coming out. A Pokémon player was found dead.
8. Niantic is very pleased with the demand for Pokémon Go. Most people on Twitter complain that the game’s server is slowing down many times. For this reason, the game has also not been introduced in the international market.
9. If you use iPhone then this game gains full access to your Google account. This is too much for this game. The company has realized that this is wrong and the upcoming update will address this shortcoming.
10. Pokémon is a smaller version of Pocket Monsters. The original game was designed in such a way that children could get a sense of knowing outside and collecting the stuff. It has been implemented realistically in the new game.