A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, an attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Note – If you already have the app installed then follow Step 3
Amazon Armani Exchange Watch Quiz
(All Answers) Amazon Armani Exchange Watch Quiz Answers
: How To Play
|Amazon Armani Exchange Watch Quiz||Details|
|Quiz Name :||Amazon Armani Exchange Watch Quiz (Valentine’s Day Quiz)|
|Quiz Run Time :||10th Feb to 25th Feb 2021|
|Number Of Winners :||10|
|Prize :||Armani Exchange Watch|
|Prize Declaration :||25th March 2021|
1, Just Get The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & Scroll Down Below & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon Armani Exchange watch Quiz“ Like This
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
Amazon Armani Exchange Watch Quiz Answers | Valentine’s Day Quiz
Q.1 Name the model of the watch in the image?
Ans. AX2322 (Option C)
Ans. TRUE (Option A)
Ans. Stainless steel (Option D)
Q4. What is the color of the dial of the watch in the image?
Ans. Blue (Option D)
Q5. Does Armani Exchange also have leather band watches?
Ans. TRUE (Option A)
|Armani Watch Quiz Questions||Answers|
|Question 1||AX2322 (Option C)|
|Question 2||TRUE (Option A)|
|Question 3||Stainless steel (Option D)|
|Question 4||Blue (Option D)|
|Question 5||TRUE (Option A)|
Amazon Armani Exchange Watch Quiz Answers | 12th May 2020
Q1. Which famous lawyer and activist born on 6th May chaired a commission to act as a counter to the British Simon Commission?
The answer is – Motilal Nehru
Q2. Which famous rock band was named after a slang term used by Allied pilots in WWII to describe strange flying objects?
The answer is – Foo Fighters
Q3. Which Amazon Prime series is based on the lives of four friends- Damini, Siddhi, Umang and Anjana?
The answer is – Four More Shots Please!
Q4. Which of these days is observed on 8th May- the birthday of Henry Dunant?
The answer is – World Red Cross Day
Q5. Which of this software is a digital collection management system for Indian museums?
The answer is – JATAN
Terms & Conditions:
1. This Contest will commence on 3 December from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Emporio Armani Analog Blue Dial Men’s Watch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).