A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Note – If you already have the app installed then follow Step 3
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung M12 Quiz Answers – Win Samsung Galaxy M12
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz Details :
Date – From 3rd March 2021
Prize – Free Samsung Galaxy M12
Total Number Of Winners – 7
Winners Declaration Date – 31st March 2021
How To Play Amazon Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz
3. Just Click On The Banner
4. On Next Page, Click On Start Button & Click Will Start With Below Posted Questions
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz Answers – Play & Win Contest
Que 1 – What is the Highest Resolution (Mega Pixel) of the main Camera?
Answer – 48MP
Que 2 -How many Rear Camera is present in Galaxy M12?
Answer – 4
Que 3 -What nanometer processor powers Galaxy M12?
Answer – 8nm
Que 4 -What is the Battery Capacity of Galaxy M12?
Answer – 6000mah
Answer – 90Hz
More Details Of This Amazon Samsung Galaxy M12 Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 3rd March 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st March 2021 at 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon. in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 3 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).