A quiz is a form of game or mind sport, an attempt to answer questions correctly. It is a game to test knowledge about a certain subject. In some countries, a quiz is also a brief assessment used in education and similar fields to measure growth in knowledge, abilities, and/or skills.
We at techweu work hard to bring you these answers so that everyone can win this type of quiz.
Note – If you already have the app installed then follow Step 3
Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Spin & Win
Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Spin & Win – Prizes Worth ₹50000 | OnePlus 8T & More
- Scan ₹30 Back
2. Samsung Galaxy A31
3. LG AX
4. Fastrack Sunglasses
5. ₹1000 Amazon Pay Balance
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, Amazon will contact each winner individually through email/SMS. Amazon will also post the winners names on www.amazon.in/winners by 31st March 2021
How To Play This Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Spin & Win
1, First Of All Just Login Into Your Amazon Account
2. Now Search For The Word “Quiz”
3. On Next Page, Select The FunZone Quiz Banner.
4. Scroll Down Below & You Will See “Wheel Of Fortune Spin & Win”
5. Click On The Wheel & Let it Spin
On Next Page There Will Be This Question:-
1. When is International Women’s Day Celebrated?
The answer is – 8th March
1. This Contest will be available from 7th March 2021 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 7th March 2021, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period: (a) sign-in to your Amazon. in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon. in the account, to be able to enter into this Contest; (b) once signed in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Spin & Win” page; (c) click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon. in the account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button, and (d) based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, maybe claimed subject to the following conditions: (a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details. (b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
4. If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
5. All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.